New Features for FSX
• Whole aircraft re-designed from scratch specifically for FSX.
• Completely new VC
• New truly 3D gauges that have depth and realism, and silky smooth movement
• Two separate VC panels — A left seat panel layout and a right seat panel layout.
• Choice of 9 liveries with the ability to fly each from the rght or left seat.
• Convenient quick panel zooms so you can effortlessly zoom in on Radios, IFR instruments and controls.
• New super-smooth radio tuning innovation using simple left/right click and drag mouse operation.
• Bump mapping on wings which show fantastic detail from the VC looking out to the wing.
• Improved spin and recovery characteristics....the spin now continues with stick centred.
• Enhanced Stereo Sounds to take advantage of FSX's sound engine.
• New enhanced smoke effect, improved gauge backlight at night and improved VC interior graphics.
Features carried over from the FS2004 version
• Visible and audible pre and post stall buffeting.
• Realistic engine torque effects.
• Crystal clear VC gauges with perfectly smooth movement (no more stuttering VC gauges).
• A pilot whose head always look in the direction of flight.
• The pilot also scans the sky, keeping an eye out for traffic.
• All VC switches and levers can be clicked on and manipulated.
• New controls have been added to the VC including pitch trim, park-brake and fuel cut-off.
• A magnetic compass that moves more realistically than ever before, appearing to be suspended in liquid.